Iphone problems....

ozzie_69

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2010
So I have this iphone with 3 things that are driving me mad for like 5 months...ok here I start :

Number 1: My Silence button doesnt work. I think it may be because I droped it to much or something, but anyway do anyone know if theres a software to turn silence mode or something I mean an app(my iphone is a 3.1.2 Jailbraken)?
Number 2: I cannot find any wi-fi wherever I am going.It just doesnt find any wifi that other iphones find... Again this is not a big problem because I have a 3G connection wherever I go, but it sucks to download like 500mb games with that connection.
Number 3: Ok, now the real deal....My iphone is stuck in headphones mode.I tried everything I could find on google EVEN vacooming my iphone goddamit.Please can some1 help?

PS: I am looking for a good videocard less than 100 euros :D

lihuahellen

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2010

Sorry to hear that, you can ask for help from app website, and if your iphone is within warranty, you can change it for a new one.

uriel503

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2010
I had that problem try to clean it with a ear cleaner inside the headset jack sometimes moisture or dirty can get it stuck hope that helps.

samboycott

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2011
iphone is a big fate based gadget, Firstly you purchase it consuming all of your hard earned money and secondly the warranty is only for one year.
So if you compare any brand of smartphone today, likely the chances of a phone getting totally damaged or replaced is just .0001% out of 100%.
So surely no phone will get stuck with in a year but after one year chances are more and you would surely buy another phone.
iphone is not a big phone but the iphone makers have big marketing mind.
Check over the internet, how the iphone 4s users are suffering with loads of issues.

sntab

Honorable
Feb 26, 2012
well this is their business to sell everything from app store. but there are variety of software which are also available after you have jailbreak you iPhone. I like so spy application for the monitoring of spouses, kids and employees. you can use all these applications at a minimum payments but the benefits are awesome.

cheers :)

iPhone Spy | iPhone Spy Software | iPhone Spy App