Question iPhone Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 3, 2022
I am not high tech! Would upgrade from an iPhone 7 to a 13 seem reasonable. I need one that is supported and the longer battery ang improved camera are the features I like. Much else would be over my head. ???

Sep 26, 2022
No doubt about it. But think about the newest iPhone 14 Pro since its no more expensive than the iPhone 13 Pro, would be your best bet. Apple kept the prices the same this year. First time ever that I know of. These newest iPhones will work on GSM or CDMA as long as you buy your iPhones "unlocked".

Go talk with your carrier face to face as opposed to buying these online. Or use Best Buy in person and explain your needs. Good choice by the way

Apr 4, 2022
Have you considered replacing your battery? For $100 or so you can juice up your phone’s life between charges and give yourself time if you’re indecisive about what phone to get. I had the battery and screen replaced on my 7+ a year ago and plan to ride it out a couple more years, plus I like having a home button. I believe the 7 and 7+ will still be compatible with iOS for some time, though obv not forever.

Anthony 7911

Great
Aug 12, 2022
I am not high tech! Would upgrade from an iPhone 7 to a 13 seem reasonable. I need one that is supported and the longer battery ang improved camera are the features I like. Much else would be over my head. ???

Not a high tech too. But if you wanna longer battery hours. You will need to choose iPhone Plus series. But Pro series have better camera features. But the 2-lens iPhone also possesses great camera features.
Consider 13 Pro Plus, 14 Plus and 14 Pro Plus if money is not the issue here

Status
Not open for further replies.