iPhone X Plus Could Beat Note 9 In a Big Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkomaledictus

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2010
Does not really matter when your Store is locked and most of the interesting applications, such as emulators, are not available. Apple is nice as an Ipad once you get the hurdles our of the day of loading you personal books, movies and music, otherwise its a pass!

darkomaledictus

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2010
Does not really matter when your Store is locked and most of the interesting applications, such as emulators, are not available. Apple is nice as an Ipad once you get the hurdles our of the day of loading you personal books, movies and music, otherwise its a pass!

The user experience is much worse for power users on Apple, too many hurdles to do what you really want to do. For people just using it as a phone and the locked store content I guess its great, users that require a lot more from their phone will just not be satisfied the way Apple locks everything out...

Tluvstech

Prominent
Jun 28, 2017
Exactly how I feel. The frustration with dealing with apple products doing only what they want it to do and having to wait for certain features to come out, pushed me to android. If the IPhone supports a pen and the pen is not connected to the phone without adding bulk, I don't think it will pull Note users.

pamjoeme

Prominent
Nov 8, 2017
Well for me, I'm glad Apple has finally stepped up the game as far as better screen sizes and a much better line of processors.. For years , Apple was overpriced way underpowered junk with the worst os ever period..... IOS is awful. I agree with the other comenteers. IOS is limited by Apple only features, no SD support, no emulators, higher than android priced apps (for the same app no less), and tons of other things to list... Even Android 5.1 is better than the latest IOS version....
So now you these Iphone 10's with great processors and better quality screens, that are STILL TRAPPED with all the Apple only software, Over priced 3rd party app, non- SD card having, no headphone jack having , Flat non curved screen having, MESS with IOS.... Whew that was a long sentence.....
And if it has Pencil support... Will it be in the phone like my note 8? or will it be the 149 add on to the already hefty 1200 dollar price tag? Unless it come in the unit, its junk...... And until Apple lets users use and run their devices the way that WE not Apple wants, THEY WILL NEVER STRAY HAPPY ANDROID USERS.. Like me !! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.