IPREDator Beta Launched this Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you really think that the developers of pirate bay would allow a crack for their own software on Piratebay? I doubt it.

In any case, what are you people doing on the internet which is so shady you need anonymity...Oh that's right... pirating. figures.

G

Shady?
Laws vary from country to country.
What one individual perceives to be 'good' others may think the opposite and vice verse.
In order to ensure freedom of privacy for people to do whatever they wish on the Internet, then no monitoring of their activities should be in place as it defeats the whole purpose of privacy.

Using the argument 'If you're innocent, you have nothing to hide' is completely idiotic in my personal opinion.
Some people are more private than others and may perceive 'trivial' aspects as something that shouldn't be seen by others.

Making assumptions that this is just another way to cover up illegal activities is just that, an assumption, which for numerous people won't hold ground.

If you feel comfortable with the fact your every move is being monitored and are going to be penalized grossly for the smallest infraction, then go ahead.
Unless the individual decides to share what they are doing with others online, to have free access to their life and everything else would give the people in power even MORE power.

grieve

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2004
[citation][nom]ssddx[/nom]Do you really think that the developers of pirate bay would allow a crack for their own software on Piratebay? I doubt it.In any case, what are you people doing on the internet which is so shady you need anonymity...Oh that's right... pirating. figures.[/citation]
for me....yes

Also, i don't feel ANYONE should have access to my "traffic Habits" good or bad, weather i goto disney.com or debie does disney.com it's my business not anyone elses.

G

Yup, trust a company that survives on theft and law breaking to guard your privacy. That's funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.