Question Is a Samsung SM T77a the same as a screen?

afam4eva

Honorable
Feb 6, 2014
Hello Guys,
I have this Samsung SM T77a tab that the screen got broken and i need to change it, I tried buying a replacement from Amazon but i keep seeing TOUCH SCREEN DIGITIZER. I want to know if this is the same thing as a screen. I'm not that good at technical names of products. I want to know what it is before i buy.

It is the touch screen glass only. So as long as you get the correct part, then yes that is what you need.

Just be sure you don't get an aftermarket part. In such a case, while it may say it fits and will work, that doesn't actually mean it will. Better to stick with an actual manufacturers part.

Just be careful doing the replacement yourself. It is quite easy to cause more damage, if not handled carefully, than you started out with.

afam4eva

Honorable
Feb 6, 2014
It is the touch screen glass only. So as long as you get the correct part, then yes that is what you need.

Just be sure you don't get an aftermarket part. In such a case, while it may say it fits and will work, that doesn't actually mean it will. Better to stick with an actual manufacturers part.

Just be careful doing the replacement yourself. It is quite easy to cause more damage, if not handled carefully, than you started out with.
Thanks

I actually don't intend fixing it myself. I want to buy it and give to an engineer to fix.

Please, do you know where i can get the actual manufacturers parts?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sia111 Android Tablets 6
K Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
B Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 3
R Android Tablets 2
R Android Tablets 3
B Android Tablets 1
R Android Tablets 4
K Android Tablets 3