is bitcoin legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tna135

Honorable
Sep 2, 2012
i know this is either wrong section/website to ask this but is bitcoin legit? i see cyberpower or ibuypower selling computers specifically for bitcoining but still is it legit? does anybody do it or has done it? if it is legit im interested in doing it. just wanna know if it is legit or not.

Solution
It depends on what you call 'legit'. If you ask if they're legal tender in any country, the answer is a no.
They aren't illegal, though. More of a legal void.

The fact is... you can use it without breaking any laws.

MurrayA

Honorable
Jan 20, 2014

Bitcoin is a legit currency, you can fork out a grand on a Bitcoin mining machine but i dont really see the point just now

Kai Dowin

Honorable
Jan 16, 2014
It depends on what you call 'legit'. If you ask if they're legal tender in any country, the answer is a no.
They aren't illegal, though. More of a legal void.

The fact is... you can use it without breaking any laws.

Solution

derderdere2

Estimable
May 30, 2014

I did a whois lookup for this site bitcoin.org using http://www.whoisxy.com/ . Here i got formatted information. Then i have searched some reviews in Google finally i saw some reviews here Scamadviser site i got this message "High Trust Rating.This Site Looks Safe To use." and here Webutation.net i got 100% web reputation.With these I think it is legit only.If you are satisfied with these reviews you can go with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.