Is dell inspiron m5110 a8 3500m good buy for 260e ?

D_A

Honorable
Jan 6, 2013
As the title says ,is dell inspiron m5110 a8 3500m good buy for 260e ? its on discount because battery died while laptop was in storage

Deus Gladiorum

Honorable
Jun 29, 2013

It's decent but considering that th battery died while in storage no way. Additionally, the specs of that laptop are terrible. When it comes to laptops, what I've experienced is that Dell and HP are crap, ASUS, Sony and Lenovo are pretty good, and everything else is in between.

As for if that specific laptop is good; well I have an older model of it but its still the M5110; only with a different APU. Regardless, the difference in quality is insignificant. It's a bad laptop for anything but web browsing and word processing. And even on those you'll still have moments where your laptop just hangs before completing its task.

D_A

Honorable
Jan 6, 2013
I forgot to add that full price of that laptop is 480e.

Well laptop wont be used for gaming. Its for my dad and he only needs it for skype, movies and some internet browsing. There is no HP and Sony on discount, but there are couple of lenovo and acer both with dead batteries and bit more expensive, they also have single core intel cpus and integrated intel HD gpu vs quad core A8 and Radeon HD 6640G2 Dual Graphics.