Is Emerson brand a bad or a good brand?

Dj MadMaxx

Estimable
Aug 1, 2015
I see everyone talking about the emerson flat panel tv's, which tv should they buy or even take a chance on buying one because the price is so reasonable. .. I am a Samsung guy from phones to tv. I bought 5 tvs from emerson for the same price as my one samung 70 inches 4k tv.. 3, 55', & 1,32' &1,19' .. The picture quality surprised me.. nice and clear, didn't need servicing, have plenty of ports for gaming dvd,'s even home audio.. The only two cons I can say about it is that the remote quality is poor and it's hard to change the pixel to 1080p. Once you that it's great . The other con is the 19' all the way to 32' the picture quality is not that good and the speakers can't hold up for loud music and gaming.. I hope this helps. . If you were thinking of getting an emerson , in my opinion is best you get a 55' it's a great product for a low price...

Solution
emerson is what you would call low-end. vizio is also low end but is generally just one step above emerson.

low-end products can certainly be okay however can be inferior in terms of performance and reliability. also, parts are not available so if it breaks you're going to be buying a new one (disposable tv).

if you have need of a cheap budget low-end tv and understand the risk vs price then sure emerson, olevia, vizio, westinghouse or another low end tv brand can work in a pinch but in most cases are no real replacement for a quality product.
emerson is what you would call low-end. vizio is also low end but is generally just one step above emerson.

low-end products can certainly be okay however can be inferior in terms of performance and reliability. also, parts are not available so if it breaks you're going to be buying a new one (disposable tv).

if you have need of a cheap budget low-end tv and understand the risk vs price then sure emerson, olevia, vizio, westinghouse or another low end tv brand can work in a pinch but in most cases are no real replacement for a quality product.

Solution