loopkiller98

Estimable
Mar 27, 2015
Random cmd pops up and closes for less than a second.. When i play game like cs i alt+tabs the game.Could it be a virus? Please help.

loopkiller98

Estimable
Mar 27, 2015

What do u mean by booting into Antivirus Software?

glamdringfh

Honorable
Dec 23, 2013
When you make the Rescue CD and reboot your PC it will ask you if you want to 'boot into the cd.' This means the Antivirus program will start running on your computer before Windows has a chance to load.

By booting into the Antivirus program before loading Windows it helps the Antivirus search for programs that might be imbedded in some of the core Windows files.

loopkiller98

Estimable
Mar 27, 2015

I donwloaded the kaspersky anti-virus program with a 30 day trial.I ran a full scan and it didn't found anything.Now i will try the Rescue CD.

loopkiller98

Estimable
Mar 27, 2015

Thank you for the suggestion but what should i do when i burnt it and the I restart and then what i press F11 open a menu with two options tried both nothing happened..

itmoba

Estimable
Aug 14, 2015
Make sure you actually burned the ISO image onto the CD and not the ISO file itself -- the two will yield completely different results. You'll know you did it right when you see a bunch of files and directories on the CD, and not a single file.

If this isn't the problem, go into your BIOS and configure the boot order. Make sure CD/DVD is first, then USB, then Network, and finally HDD.

loopkiller98

Estimable
Mar 27, 2015

Well i done the full scan it took me an hour and only one item was detected. It told me to restart and i think the problem is gone but i am not really sure because in the manual it says avira will rename the file to .vir and i dont seem to find that file.I will wait to see if the cmd shows up again.