Karim2001

Prominent
Jul 4, 2017
Hi I would like to know if this Laptop is any good its an HP PAVILION 15-CC003NK (1VQ16EA)

One more thing what is the difference between it and HP PAVILION 15-CC004NK (1VQ17EA)

Thanx.

Solution

It's a fairly capable laptop and you'll be able to do very light gaming and photoshop with it if you so wish to. the i5 7200U is a dual core laptop processor so don't expect incredible things from it but it'll run games like Minecraft no problem.

Looking at the 2 laptop you posted and their specifications and I can't see a single difference so I actually can't help you with that part.

canadianvice

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2012
What are you using it for? Nobody can tell you what "good" means if you don't give us any information about what you need. A celeron is good for a granny. An i7 is good for a video editor. What are you doing and what do you need?

miningshark23

Estimable
Nov 23, 2014

It's a fairly capable laptop and you'll be able to do very light gaming and photoshop with it if you so wish to. the i5 7200U is a dual core laptop processor so don't expect incredible things from it but it'll run games like Minecraft no problem.

Looking at the 2 laptop you posted and their specifications and I can't see a single difference so I actually can't help you with that part.

Solution