Question Is it possible to play 4k content on 1080p cell phone screen?

Aug 4, 2020
On 1080p computer monitor, I can play 4k content and it looks better. Can I do this on a 1080p cell phone using youtube/netflix/etc app? Thanks

sadiqrehan

Great
Jul 29, 2020
Actually it depends on smartphone to smartphones. suppose you have a smartphone which have a screen resoultion of 1080p and you are playing 4k videos on it.
Then there are chances that it can play the video but it will not show 4k graphics of the video.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
F Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 2
R Android Smartphones 2
C Android Smartphones 2
R Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 2
N Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
V Android Smartphones 1
rutherfordsc Android Smartphones 3
B Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 0
Similar threads
Solved! SAMSUNG J1 ace not supported content
Solved! No content filter
Lg aristo2 plus i forgot my content password
my samsung galaxy prime plus continues to say save social network content to sd card to free up internal storage
I have an SD card that was formatted to work only on my ZTE mobile phone. My phone broke and I don't want to lose the contents
There is no content filtering level in Google play settings
I cannot find the content filtering button under user controls on my Samsung S7 what do I do I am the parent and this is annoy
To record whole internet site topic content to phone sd card for offline reference
How do I stream content from Samsung 6 to 65"sharp aquos smart tv w/out wifi or intrnet
How can I transfer the contents of my cellphone to my SD card wherein I just like to move them to my SD card
My old lg stylo 2 had content lock on then quit working put sd card in lg k7 cant un lock the pics that werd ckntent lockrd
My all phone number content
used smart switch to transfer contents from samsung 5 to samsung 8. google photos did not transfer and are on old phone
How to format or repair the corrupted sd card? Even if I format it, the content still remains or more like still corrupted? Wh
How do I set a Lenovo a 6000 all contents in "set default memory card ?
System UI content hidden
LG V20 Review: A Big-Screen Beast for Content Creators
Android phone keeps restarting; won't let me access content
how to transfer all game content from s5 to s7
How to display content from a Samsung Galaxy S7 on a television

ASK THE COMMUNITY