Is it possible to replace one key on a toshiba laptop keyboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aznntowl2

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2010
yes you can, our IT company do it all the time for customers, depend on what is the issue, you can normally just order a hinge clip or a new laptop key, take a look at www.replacementlaptopkeys.com as they sell laptop keys for your toshiba, good luck.

unoriginal1

Honorable
Apr 11, 2012
Nice suggestion Aznntowl2

Bri4443 I would also compare the price to a full keyboard as well. Not saying replacing 1 key is a bad idea. But I have seen keyboards for as little as $10 and one key is $4.95 or less on that site. Good luck :)

aznntowl2

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2010
yeh he was was asking about keys, so therefore my reply was gear towards that, and ....as little as $10, but many ebay sellers want $12 to ship and coming from China, keep it in the us man... and last part is that installation on a keyboard, is a nighmare for the avg consumer...

unoriginal1

Honorable
Apr 11, 2012

I wasn't putting down your post at all. And I'm well aware that he was talking about a single key thanks :).

I am keeping it in the US and I'm not talking about Ebay. I've replaced Numerous keyboards in laptops for $10 (no shipping). But n e who 'Im not here to argue. Just simply telling the OP to check all options. Sorry i offended you ;) lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.