I have pop ups that say phone cooler. Speed improved and does a scan....another that says battery temperature is running high, does a scan....another says drink water stay hydrated and does a scan...I am able to click little boxes at the top to disable but they always come back...additionally my phone battery dies quickly...its a samsung s8
Sounds like you have installed an app (or it could have been preinstalled by the carrier/service provider) that is the cause. Figuring out which one though can be a pain.
You can either uninstall any apps you yourself have installed and see if that resolves the problem (often that will do it). Uninstall them one at a time until you find the culprit. Or you can search through the list of apps (go into 'settings' and then 'apps' and finally 'all') and look for any with names you don't recognize. Before uninstalling (or disabling if you cannot be uninstalled) look up the app online. This way you don't uninstall or disable something you need.
You can also do a "Hard Reset" of the phone, but that will remove everything on the phone and set it back to its original status before used. Trying the version of a reset that saves your stuff on the phone wouldn't work, as it may well save what is causing the problem.
Should you choose to do a "Hard Reset", the instructions are below.
NOTE: Doing this will clear 'all' the data on your phone, so it is suggested you not choose this option unless you have to, or aren't worried about losing anything on the device.
Be sure you back up any data you want to keep, to a computer or cloud account, before doing the reset.
To "Hard Reset" the phone...
1. Make sure that the phone is actually powered off.
2. Remove your SD card, if there is one in the device.
3. Press the "Power" and the "Volume Up" buttons, together, until you see the start-up logo on the screen.
4. Once you can see the logo, release the buttons and allow the device to enter the "System Recovery Mode".
5. Next use "Volume Down" button to get to the "wipe data/factory reset" option.
6. When in recovery mode the "Volume Up" and "Volume Down" buttons are how to can navigate and highlight what option you need.
7. Once you have selected the "wipe data/factory reset", press the "Power" button to select that option.
8. On the following screen, repeatedly press the "Volume Down" button until the "Yes - delete all user data" option is what is selected.
9. Then press the "Power" button to hard reset the phone.
10. If you took your SD card out in step 2, when the device is up and running again, reinsert the SD card.