IS SADES a good brand for headphones?

Snoopyfighter

Estimable
Nov 29, 2015
They're a Chinese company that makes cheap gaming headsets. They are reputable and many people like their products as you can see from the comments (I wouldn't count on Tech support being very helpful though). If I could make a suggestion though, I would not buy a gaming headset. I have had a really nice Corsair Vengeance gaming headset for the past 3 years and its sub par. The mic quality is poor (as with any gaming headset) and the headphones are nothing special. If you had a slightly larger budget, I would go for something like a ModMic 4.0 along with a nice but inexpensive pair of overear headphones that are not gaming ones. The overear headphones made by any company such as Sennheiser or Beyerdynamic will yield a way better experience. I am actually in the process of replacing my headphones to get a pair of good Sennheisers and a ModMic or similar. The setup will be way better than a gaming one. However, if you're just wanting a gaming headset and don't care about mic quality or headset clarity as much then the Sades wouldn't be a horrible option. A corsair or more well known company however might be better though.

Nicolas_32

Commendable
Jan 20, 2017

Nicolas_32

Commendable
Jan 20, 2017
I own a sades SA-738, And it may be a china brand that seems no good, but in reality the mic quality is decent. Not crazy like Astros but good enough to hear what the person is saying clearly and crisp but just picks a bit of background noice otherwise there a decent brand.