Is Samsung Smart TV with optic plug connecting to a Bose Sound Touch tv

louisasmithfashion

Prominent
Nov 22, 2017
Hi is this possible, I am going nuts and have bought a variety of cables. I now have a optic head from the TV audio out and and 35mm headphone Jack on the stereo.

I can not work it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

mtucci

Prominent
Jul 7, 2017
One would be connecting your TV headphone jack to Bose aux in with a 3.5 mm , male to male.

Since Soundtouch 20 doesnt have an Optical in, if you manage to get a low budget DAC, you would be able to connect your TVs audio out trough optical to analog.

I dont know if there are any wireless capabilities in your Samsung TV, or if your Bose system is recognised in your Smart TV menu.

louisasmithfashion

Prominent
Nov 22, 2017

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Audio 4
R Audio 2
P Audio 1
W Audio 5
G Audio 1
M Audio 9
T Audio 1
R Audio 2
R Audio 1
M Audio 2
S Audio 7
C Audio 1
B Audio 4
C Audio 4
N Audio 1
S Audio 1
J Audio 1
K Audio 2
M Audio 4
B Audio 8
Similar threads
Question Help - Connecting Bose Lifestyle 28 (series 1) to Samsung Smart TV 65F9000
No digital audio out on Samsung smart TV UN65KS8500FXZA
Solved! i have a samsung smart tv and a soundbar. i would like to hook up a blue ray dvd and a wireless head set do i need a 3way opti
Solved! How do I get sound to come through from my Samsung NU7100 smart TV to my 2.4 GHz headphones?
Take $500 Off This 55-inch Samsung QLED
Solved! How can I connect a Marantz Home Cinema receiver with a Samsung Smart TV
headphone jack on samsung 65" smart tv
Solved! Help with audio on Samsung Smart TV
Solved! I hooked Phillips stereo to samsung smart TV for surround sound, but get no sound only humming how to fix?
How to hook up samsung smart tv model UA40J5200AKXXS to LG SOUNDBAR SK5Y
I have a older model Emerson VCR with just yellow and white connection on my Samsung smart TV there is a picture but no sound
Solved! I have a old Bose lifestyle 5 I would like to hook up to my new Samsung smart TV
Samsung 65-inch Q9FN QLED TV Review: Who Needs OLED?
Solved! How do I connect a sharp smart tv to Samsung 3d blueray surround
Solved! How do I hook up a frisby surround sound to a Samsung smart tv
Solved! UN55J6200 Samsung smart TV optical bluetooth adapter
How can i connect my samsung smart tv to my klh audio system with optical cord to get soundal
I bought samsung m5570 led smart tv and best buy 2.1 samsung speaker...When I connect both with optical cable via connector bu
how to connect samsung smart tv k5570 that have hdmi arc & optical output with a 5.1 speakers of only having aux port as a i
Need help: best way to connect onkyo a-9010 amplifier to Samsung smart tv? The onkyo only has d1 coaxial and d2 optical digita

ASK THE COMMUNITY