Is the Nexus 5 worth it now?

KillerGamer

Honorable
Dec 4, 2013
Rumors of the Nexus 6 (Or the new Nexus phone) are surfacing it seems, and that has got me wondering whether the Nexus 5 is still worth it. My current phone is absolute crap so whichever phone I buy, it will be a massive upgrade. My budget doesn't really allow the Nexus 5 (I can barely stretch up to the 16 gig variant), but the specs are too good it seems. I have considered the Moto G, but I felt it was too 'cheap'. I have considered the Nexus 4, but I feel it is too old. I have also considered the Moto X, but I feel it's not really of much use to me as I don't really want to use its unique features. I am also considering buying a Moto E just as a phone to use while I wait for the Nexus 6 (Hoping that it doesn't launch at a price which will empty my wallet). So, if you were in my position, and you had the option to buy either of the above listed phones, which one would you choose and why? Also, do you think that the Nexus 5 will be old now? It's been almost 9 months since its release I believe. Thanks in advance for replying :)