Is there a price for iPhone Mobile Hotspot Service

jaytechgaming

Honorable
Feb 3, 2013
Hello, I have an iPhone 4S and my carrier is AT&T. I was wondering if there is an extra cost for mobile hotspot if I have a 6GB mobile data family share plan. I have looked it up and believe that with my plan it is free, but would like to be sure because it seems that it may cost me $20 if my plan does not include this particular service. Thank you for any help, and can you please link me to any sources you find.

Solution
I used to work customer service for verizon wireless and when looking at comparisons for mobile hotspot between at&t and verizon they both had a cost of around $20 your best bet is to call customer care and double check cause without knowing your exact plan i cant look it up for you.

synergygreen459

Honorable
Jul 14, 2013
I used to work customer service for verizon wireless and when looking at comparisons for mobile hotspot between at&t and verizon they both had a cost of around $20 your best bet is to call customer care and double check cause without knowing your exact plan i cant look it up for you.

Solution

jaytechgaming

Honorable
Feb 3, 2013
BTW if anyone was wondering what the outcome of this was... I am 99% sure all ATT Family Share Plans are given this feature for free. I had the 6GB plan, which it was free with, I now have the 10GB and the same is true. If you have the option to turn it on you likely receive the feature with your plan (you should still double check).