Is there a way i can use my sdcard( formatted as internal In my old broken phone) in another device

Lythning

Prominent
Jul 25, 2017
I Have a 16GB Sdcard in my old phone that is broken. Now i have a samsung j7 Is there a way i can use my Internal Storage Formatted Sdcard in my new phone?

Solution
You can use it in another device. It should ask you to format it when you try to insert it in another device.

However, if you are wanting to access the data on the card, that is a whole other story. In that regard you would be out of luck. The card's data would not be readable by any other device. Only the original one. And to top that off, if the original one were fixed, but anything software wise was changed, including a reset, then that device would not be able to read the original data on the card either.
You can use it in another device. It should ask you to format it when you try to insert it in another device.

However, if you are wanting to access the data on the card, that is a whole other story. In that regard you would be out of luck. The card's data would not be readable by any other device. Only the original one. And to top that off, if the original one were fixed, but anything software wise was changed, including a reset, then that device would not be able to read the original data on the card either.

Solution