Question Is there a way to check the integrity of my Android OS files?

Oct 14, 2024
Hello everyone,

I'm beginning to face some weird issues with my Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra. Even though I keep my phone and apps updated, my apps have been acting buggy lately. Specifically YouTube and Discord.

The apps are crashing and in the case of YouTube, most of the time the little mini player tab that appears on the bottom of the screen that appears after you go back to the homepage while playing a video ends up going way down to the point it's invisible and unusable. And sometimes I get a black screen while watching YouTube videos, specifically after watching 1 short, for some reason the short tab becomes the main screen with my video after the exit the video and then the app starts freaking out. I have tried clearing the cache and doing uninstalls but nothing is working right. Now sometimes when I update my apps my downloads fail for no reason.

So it got me wondering if there is a way to check the integrity of files like Windows CMD commands (SFC, DISM) but for Android.

Sorry if I couldn't explain it more clearly, this is the only words that I could think of right now

• One UI version: 6.1
• Android version: 14
• Current version: G998BXXSCGXH7 /
G 98BOXMCGXGC /G 98BXXUCGXGC