Solved! Is there any laptop web store that allows monthly payment for non-us citizens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

andres.epacheco99

Prominent
Nov 27, 2017
Hello! I know this might not be the right forum for this to be asked, but i don't know any other forum. I'm sorry.

I wanted to know if there is any online store that has the option to apply for monthly payments for non-us citizens.

I'm asking because I recently bought a laptop on amazon that just a day later I regretted of. As the order had already been shipped, I had to wait until yesterday for it to arrive in order to ship it back.

As Amazon may take up to 10 business days to refund the money to the debit card, it worries me that the actual Lenovo Legion Y520 (i7 and GTX 1050Ti for 800$) sale finishes. And I cannot purchase it before I get the refund because I don't have enough money for it since I have other things to pay for in the meantime.

I do have a debit account in Bank of America, and an address. But I do not have a citizenship nor SSN.

andres.epacheco99

Prominent
Nov 27, 2017

Oh ok. I have a credit card. In which web pages can I get the option for monthly payment? Because Lenovo uses Klarna and I have to be an US citizen or citizen of any of the countries they are available in. But, as I am from Venezuela, there is not that option for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.