Solved! Is there any possible way to upgrade my old laptop ?

khalil.mokhtar40

Prominent
Dec 29, 2018
So i have an old laptop that i haven't used for long time because i have a better desktop computer but i really wanted to have a laptop too and no matter how much upgrading will cost, getting a new pc is super expensive in where i live, anyway, my old laptop is Sony VAIO vgn-n11s_w and i tried searching online for the maximum amount of ram and almost of them tell me it's 2 GB ram and this is very low in these days, so is there any way of bybassing that limit ? like upgrading my OS or the CPU, can i even replace the motherboard with another one ? (almost impossible, i know), so is there a solution to make it a decent pc or is just pointless and i'm better off selling it ?

Solution
You can't bypass the amount of ram. For what the work would cost to totally upgrade the device, hard to get or not, you are better off with a newer laptop.
Aug 25, 2019
One of the problems about laptops is that they are very limited on their upgrades. U can only upgrade the ram and hard drive (with most laptops). After looking up your laptop, I found out that your laptop is 12 years old. That’s as old as dirt in the technology world. There’s no point in trying to upgrade the laptop. You’re better off getting a new one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TRENDING THREADS