Is this a good laptop?

chaocius

Prominent
Jan 28, 2018
Is this laptop good?

L0cMI15RSEu4lW-vLVea7A.png

be1omYq1TGuzPY10S9EbJg.png

cU5QO8f7Tp_mNXwQ5JrgMw.png

And is this laptop the same to the one above?

FnyaM0asTYqs8ZacbHz5LA.png

sczv-wijST6c5WGZkYUWhQ.png

Solution
no at i5 7200u is only dual core. these days you need quad core (4 cores)
also its not specified that exactly GPU is there, it says "AMD 4gb" but we don't wanna be guessing.

if you are looking for a quad core laptop go for a i5 7300hq (4 cores/4 threads)
I would personally go for i7 with any nvidia GTX (not GT) or at least i5 with any GTX graphic card.

Don't get me wrong if you will be just web browsing/web browsing/playing movies these laptops(mentioned by you) will be enough for this task.

Conclusion:
Add a bit more money and go for beter processor that will be 3x better for additional price of £40. Bear in mind laptops these days are not upgradeable (except of RAM/ HDD)

ficler1977

Honorable
Mar 23, 2013
no at i5 7200u is only dual core. these days you need quad core (4 cores)
also its not specified that exactly GPU is there, it says "AMD 4gb" but we don't wanna be guessing.

if you are looking for a quad core laptop go for a i5 7300hq (4 cores/4 threads)
I would personally go for i7 with any nvidia GTX (not GT) or at least i5 with any GTX graphic card.

Don't get me wrong if you will be just web browsing/web browsing/playing movies these laptops(mentioned by you) will be enough for this task.

Conclusion:
Add a bit more money and go for beter processor that will be 3x better for additional price of £40. Bear in mind laptops these days are not upgradeable (except of RAM/ HDD)

Solution

cpucpu123

Prominent
Jan 11, 2018
Whether a laptop is good or not depends on its intended use.

This laptop will be good for basic productivity tasks such as office, enjoying multimedia contents, and very light gaming. But if and only if, it costs no more than 400USD. I wouldn't pay more than that for those kind of specs. Of course, laptop prices may vary in your country and you seem to be from egypt... So the latest tech may not be easily available