Is this high temp for my laptop mb/graphic card?

AlexLA

Estimable
Dec 19, 2015
Hi.
I just bought used ACER Extensa 5635Z.I need it only for my school.For word,internet and some movies.
I notices that when I watch movies,temp of my mb is reaching 70.On idle it is 40-50. I think that is also my graphic card temp because Speccy shows onlu cpu,mb and HDD temp.
Is this temp very high?

Solution
70º is a quite high for a light load like watching movies... not damgerous but just high.
If it was at full load i see no problem with that temp, but you dont need a lot of resources to see video.

Just use a CPU/GPU benchmark to put the cpu at 100% and see the values, it thery are still within 70-80º they are ok if they raise over 80, then you have maybe something wrong.

And yes, the graphs are integrated into the CPU, yuo have an intel 4500.

juanrdp

Honorable
Nov 7, 2012
70º is a quite high for a light load like watching movies... not damgerous but just high.
If it was at full load i see no problem with that temp, but you dont need a lot of resources to see video.

Just use a CPU/GPU benchmark to put the cpu at 100% and see the values, it thery are still within 70-80º they are ok if they raise over 80, then you have maybe something wrong.

And yes, the graphs are integrated into the CPU, yuo have an intel 4500.

Solution