Is this laptop a good upgrade over my Samsung laptop

Keep the i5 Samsung or get the HP A6 laptop?

• Keep i5 Samsung

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Get A6 laptop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Marmalade_dude

Honorable
Nov 22, 2012
I currently own a Samsung laptop I use for on-the-go computer work (photoshop, email, word processing, youtube streaming) with an Intel Core i5 3230M processor, 8 gigs of RAM, Intel HD 4000 graphics, and a 120 gb Intel 520 SSD. The problem with this laptop is that when I put the SSD into the laptop it invalidated my Windows 8 OEM so I had to go to using Windows 7 home premium on this laptop.

Would this laptop be a good upgrade over what I currently have? It is on sale at wal-mart for $300 and I would probably replace my samsung with this if it is a good alternative:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/HP-Sparkling-Black-15.6-Pavilion-TouchSmart-15-b129wm-Laptop-PC-with-AMD-A6-4455M-Accelerated-Processor-4GB-Memory-500GB-Hard-Drive-Touchscreen-an/28503698

orlbuckeye

Distinguished
The SSD in the Samsung probably cost as much as the HP. I don't even have to look at the HP when you said it was 300.00 at Walmart and I know the Samsung is better. The Windows 8 issue is fixable because you license agreement allows you to change HD's without having to buy a new OS license. MS will help you with that.