Stoney420

Prominent
Apr 17, 2017
It's an HP 1000 1204 1.8ghz 2gb 1333 mhz ddr3 upgradable to 8 Intel HD video card 500gb sata windows 8 64. I can not seem to find any in the USA on eBay or Amazon. They come up under India Amazon though. Does anyone know about these laptops if they are any good or when they came out. I can't seem to find much info on them. I posted earlier about a desktop I was going to get for rocket league but you guys were helpful and said it was too old but good ten years ago. Someone please help me I got away from computer back when xp was still the best.

Solution
That is a laptop that sold in emerging countries like India. You will not find it in USA online shop.

It's not the best laptop when it first released back in 2012. It's a HP Pavilion G4 1000 1204.
It has 1.8 GHz Celeron B830 processor and an awful Intel HD graphics.

Yes, you will run rocket league but with lowest setting to get decent and playable framerates.
Don't expect much from it, it's just a standard office laptop.
Yes, It worth $100 for the price of windows laptop but I don't think it's worth for you to buy it, especially if it's an used laptop.

There are more under $200 laptop on amazon that are newer and better:
https://www.amazon.com/Laptops-100-200-Computers-Tablets/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=n%3A565108%2Cp_36%3A10000-20000

alth0triplemadang

Estimable
Feb 4, 2015
That is a laptop that sold in emerging countries like India. You will not find it in USA online shop.

It's not the best laptop when it first released back in 2012. It's a HP Pavilion G4 1000 1204.
It has 1.8 GHz Celeron B830 processor and an awful Intel HD graphics.

Yes, you will run rocket league but with lowest setting to get decent and playable framerates.
Don't expect much from it, it's just a standard office laptop.
Yes, It worth $100 for the price of windows laptop but I don't think it's worth for you to buy it, especially if it's an used laptop.

There are more under $200 laptop on amazon that are newer and better:
https://www.amazon.com/Laptops-100-200-Computers-Tablets/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=n%3A565108%2Cp_36%3A10000-20000

Solution

Stoney420

Prominent
Apr 17, 2017
Well ty if it will play it on the minimum requirements that's fine. I'm not ordering this someone has it for sale where I live. I talked her down to 80 bucks. It may not be the best of the best but as long as it will play it that's good enough for me. I been on a hunt trying to find one I can afford and this is all I can afford. It's a bday present for me from my fiance we are poor. She can't work due to spinal stenosis, hurnited disks, and disk regeneration. And I'm currently on unemployment trying to find a good job. And sat is my bday and she just wants to get me something I will use ND also help me with my job search. This laptop should handle what I need it for I'm assuming. Yeah rocket league may not be the best on it but at least I will be able to play when I'm board and have nothing to do.