News Is using a VPN when gaming safe?

Jun 9, 2020
I actually recommend people using VPN while connecting to some game servers, especially private servers. I can't tell you how many times I heard people playing on some private server, like GTA Online RP servers and got in trouble with someone, just to get DDoS-ed in return. And that especially sucks if your ISP has static IP. So it won't change often. So yeah, there definitely are cases where VPN for gaming is recommended. For official servers you often are fine, if game isn't doing peer to peer.

Reactions: Samclerk9087

Samclerk9087

Great
Apr 2, 2021
Yes, I used Ivacy vpn when connection to game server. Due to restriction some game regions don't allow go online so I used vpn to get pass.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
admin Article Commentary 0
Similar threads
News Scotland vs Czech Republic live stream — how to watch Euro 2020 Group D game for free
News iOS 15 is giving the iPhone a big gaming boost — here's how
News Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart is the game the PS5 was born to play
News E3 2021 Future Games Show recap: Jurassic World Evolution 2, Sonic Colors Ultimate, Immortality and more
News E3 2021 PC Gaming Show recap: Dying Light 2, Orcs Must Die 3, Gabe Newell and more
News 76ers vs Hawks live stream: How to watch the NBA Playoffs Game 4 online
News These RTX 30-series gaming laptop deals save you over $450
News Square Enix reveals Guardians of the Galaxy game at E3 2021
News Jazz vs Clippers live stream: How to watch the NBA Playoffs Game 4 online
News E3 2021 Xbox and Bethesda Games Showcase live blog: The latest news in real time
News Austria vs North Macedonia live stream — how to watch Euro 2020 Group C game for free
News England vs Croatia live stream — how to watch Euro 2020 Group D game for free
News Xbox Game Pass explained — why it's the future of gaming
News Suns vs Nuggets live stream: How to watch the NBA Playoffs Game 4 online
News Nets vs Bucks live stream: How to watch the NBA Playoffs Game 4 online
News Belgium vs Russia live stream — how to watch Euro 2020 Group B game for free
News Denmark vs Finland live stream — how to watch Euro 2020 Group B game for free
News Wales vs Switzerland live stream — how to watch Euro 2020 Group A game for free
News Jazz vs Clippers live stream: How to watch the NBA Playoffs Game 3 online
News Turkey vs Italy live stream — how to watch the Euro 2020 opening game for free

ASK THE COMMUNITY