is xiaomi worth buying?

Michnios

Commendable
Mar 2, 2016
hey i was thinking about buying a laptop up to 500-600 dollars
do you think xiaomi laptops are worth buying?
it will mostly be used to office work and cryptocurrency checking
hope for some advice from you since im pretty new to this section

Solution

i bought xiaomi air 13 just a week ago, i also mainly use it for office work and some specialized scientific programs. it is small and light and sufficiently strong for the use you want it. furthermore, if you check the market for a laptop with air 13's specifications, the cheapest one you'll find is at least 200 dollars more expensive, so i think it's worth buying a xiaomi (air 13 better than 12.5). i am satisfied so far (hope not to change my mind). you just have to know that it comes with...

kostatsio

Prominent
Jun 13, 2017

i bought xiaomi air 13 just a week ago, i also mainly use it for office work and some specialized scientific programs. it is small and light and sufficiently strong for the use you want it. furthermore, if you check the market for a laptop with air 13's specifications, the cheapest one you'll find is at least 200 dollars more expensive, so i think it's worth buying a xiaomi (air 13 better than 12.5). i am satisfied so far (hope not to change my mind). you just have to know that it comes with chinese windows, so yu either have to change language, which leaves some chinese remains, or install new windows in your preferred language.

Solution

Tomhueb

Commendable
May 19, 2016
I have xiaomi earphone, xiaomi headphones, scooter, drone, powerbank x2, cables and more. AMAZING company for the price. Get products off gearbest or amazon for best price. great quality chinese company. highly recommend