Question Issue regarding headset crosstalk

Sep 21, 2021
My headset mic picks up sounds coming from headset speakers. its not like the sound is coming out of the speakers and going into the mic. its more like the sounds just come through wire to the mic or something like that. no matter how far the mic is, it picks up the audio. so anyone knows a fix?

Sep 21, 2021
Is it an open-back headset? If it's loud enough and the mic on the headset is not very directional or close to your mouth then it may pick up on the ambient sounds from the earcups.
No its not open backed and also I turned the volume all the way down on my headset but still picks up the sounds. the headset is a Havit H139d

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2021
That headset has separate wires for the mic and headphone correct? Have you tested it on any other systems? Do you have any software like a virtual audio cable installed?
Yes it has two separate wires, I tested it on another system still the problem persists and nope I dont have any software like virtual audio cable installed

Yes it has two separate wires, I tested it on another system still the problem persists and nope I dont have any software like virtual audio cable installed

Only thing left is to contact support for the headphone maker and check with them. They should not be doing this from the way you describe things are setup and connected. Only thing that can cause this is from picking up loud external volume or through the option to play back system sounds to the chat software in normal conditions.

Sep 21, 2021
Only thing left is to contact support for the headphone maker and check with them. They should not be doing this from the way you describe things are setup and connected. Only thing that can cause this is from picking up loud external volume or through the option to play back system sounds to the chat software in normal conditions.
oh ok thank you for your help