Issues with Shadowplay.

wraydan82

Honorable
Nov 29, 2013
I have been trying to get Shadowplay to work for three days now. I am finding that my hotkey toggles record on but then instantly off again. It will not screenshot either.
Are there any known issues that sound like this?

(I did manage to get a 2second video upon first try but after switching the computer back on later, it no longer records)

wraydan82

Honorable
Nov 29, 2013

I have a 1tb HDD and I have just checked the file save location and it is down as my HDD. I have 988Gb free. Fraps works fine as always but Media player will no longer plan fraps movies for some reason so figured i would try Shadowplay.

Gooplen

Honorable
Nov 12, 2013
I got a 760 and I use shadow play. Here are my tips.

1. Make sure your in fullscreen
2. When recording, make sure to have geforce experince open with the Shadowplay settings open (that can be found by pressing the gears under the on/off switch), and make sure it's set to SHOW THE ICONS, so you know your not the error in all this
3. Go read the article (link below) on Shadwplay, this includes a pic of the differnet icons trhat will show up in-game (only to you, will not display in actual recording).

Link to article: http://www.tomshardware.com/faq/id-1871999/nvidia-shadowplay-beta.html