Solved! It good value?

Feb 10, 2022
Is this laptop a good value for the price ?
It's Lenovo Legion 5

Display
inch display
100% sRGB
1080p IPS
165Hz 1ms

Components
AMD Ryzen
7 5800H
8 cores - 3,2Ghz (4,4Ghz)
RTX 3070 8GB GDDR6
512GB M.2

For 1,360€
Is it good price ? If not which one you recomend ?

Well I'm from europe and can't find it on amazon.. sorry
But I can give you website where I found it = https://www.mall.sk/notebooky-uhlopriecka/lenovo-legion-5-15ach6h-82ju003cck-3027031

Solution
Definitely yes. Great laptop. I've had this for 5 months now. I like it with a large display opening angle - 180 degrees or so, a sufficient margin of screen brightness, a comfortable keyboard and comfortable two-level keyboard backlighting, one of the USB ports allows you to charge external devices when the computer is turned off, most of the ports are on the back, and there are enough of them (the wires are not will poke your hand with a mouse in a limited space)
But there are also disadvantages. If you do not immediately update the chipset driver and disk subsystem, it will work twice as slow. This should not happen in a new laptop ... , problems with divers on the Lenovo website: for a number of legion models, there are no drivers...
Feb 16, 2022
Definitely yes. Great laptop. I've had this for 5 months now. I like it with a large display opening angle - 180 degrees or so, a sufficient margin of screen brightness, a comfortable keyboard and comfortable two-level keyboard backlighting, one of the USB ports allows you to charge external devices when the computer is turned off, most of the ports are on the back, and there are enough of them (the wires are not will poke your hand with a mouse in a limited space)
But there are also disadvantages. If you do not immediately update the chipset driver and disk subsystem, it will work twice as slow. This should not happen in a new laptop ... , problems with divers on the Lenovo website: for a number of legion models, there are no drivers for the chipset on the product page, hence the problems with the disk subsystem, and discrete graphics are installed in the BIOS by default, not switchable i.e. e. while browsing the Internet, you will use a discrete card, with corresponding consequences for power consumption, and the fans work, not loudly, but you can hear it in silence.
Overall score 9 out of 10. I really like it.
1,360€ is a bit pricey, but overall it's a decent price. You can find cheaper, but not much.
https://www.pgs.sk/lenovo-legion-5-15ach6h-amd-ryzen-5-5600h-16gb-512gbssd-p-435361.html

Solution