It Isn't Too Late: 19 Photo Gifts For Mom

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellwig

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
People who have family photos plastered all over the place kinda scare me. It's nice to remember family events and whatnot, but do you really need someone staring back at you every time you drink coffee or move your mouse? Photos on stamps, I suppose if you are going to bombard friends with photocards at holidays, why not add a photo to the stamp as well.

How much of this stuff ends up on display at moms house just cause you're still her child and she doesn't want to hurt your feelings? Like those macaroni pictures and hand-crafted pencil holders you used to make at school? I think the tech gifts for mom were much more practical, assuming she would actually use them.

Tomsguiderachel

Distinguished
May 16, 2008
[citation][nom]hellwig[/nom]People who have family photos plastered all over the place kinda scare me. It's nice to remember family events and whatnot, but do you really need someone staring back at you every time you drink coffee or move your mouse? Photos on stamps, I suppose if you are going to bombard friends with photocards at holidays, why not add a photo to the stamp as well.How much of this stuff ends up on display at moms house just cause you're still her child and she doesn't want to hurt your feelings? Like those macaroni pictures and hand-crafted pencil holders you used to make at school? I think the tech gifts for mom were much more practical, assuming she would actually use them.[/citation]
I don't know if anyone wants to plaster the house with this stuff, and hey, it isn't for everyone, but I think many of these are great "one time" gifts for a mom or grandma. Also, sometimes it just interesting to see what is out there in terms of online retail. I know I was surprised by some of these!

Status
Not open for further replies.