Status
Not open for further replies.

frozen17

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2011
Hello,
I am having problems with my itunes and googlechrome. When i got to certain websites i get an error the turns my webpage grey and creates an error message saying that google chrome could not access this webpage, error 138. This also happens when i am trying to download itunes from apple. On their website when i open the download itunes section, the area that usually says download itunes, and a few questions on the left side of the screen, shows the google chrome error 138 but not on the whole page only on the part that i need to download itunes. Also once i have downloaded itunes i am not able to log in to my account. t comes up with an error message sying that i could not access the itunes store and say unknown error , error(-3212). But, when i go back to itunes and i click on itunes store it lest me access it so i am confused. I am running Windows 7 and Itunes 10.6.1.

frozen17

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2011
Actually problem solved. Thanks for your help. The problem was with Peer Block. I had 'allow http' unchecked. So that was the crap that kept my internet from working properly. Bonehead mistake. Thanks again for your reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS