iTunes Not Syncing To iPhone

EazyGrandmaster

Estimable
Nov 7, 2015
Hello!

I have just got a new iPhone 6s as my last one had to be replaced.
I made a backup before I had to erase my old one, which the backup has been saved on my computer.

When my phone is connected to my computer and iTunes is open and I attempt to backup, I click on, 'Restore Backup...' which opens a window called 'Restore From Backup'.

I select the only backup I have which is from my old 6S. It then says, 'Restoring iPhone From Backup...' a second later another mini window pops up and says 'iTunes could not restore the iPhone "phone" Because the backup session failed.'

'Back Up Now' also does not work, when I click it, nothing happens.

Syncing also does not work. If I try and sync music or anything else, I tick the sync music box at the top and then select 'Selected playlists' etc.
Once I have selected albums and playlists
I then click 'Apply' at the bottom right.
When I click 'Apply' the colored Audio bar in the 'GB Free' section goes for some reason, and I cannot press Sync because it is shaded out.

I have updated to the latest version of iTunes and iOS.

I have reinstalled iTunes, repaired iTunes and it's other apps and updated drivers for iTunes and it's other apps.

I have tried to backup the phone when first setting up as it is an option to backup and restore. That didn't work so I just set it up as a new phone.

I have turned off my phone, reset it.. all that stuff, my computer too, tried different Apple USB cables. I could not find anything on Google.

Would be great if someone could help. :)

Windows 7 64bit
iOS 10.2.1
iTunes 12.5.5

SgtScream

Estimable
Dec 8, 2016
You have to enter in your security code initially, right after you plug your phone into the computer, to unlock your phone. This will allow the drive to be seen by either windows or mac os.

EazyGrandmaster

Estimable
Nov 7, 2015

I have tried that too. :)

EazyGrandmaster

Estimable
Nov 7, 2015

I have already seen that, tried it all. Still does not work.