iTuneshelper resources is not a valid short file name?

ajshn

Honorable
Sep 21, 2013
A while ago my computer had an issue booting up, it was fixed but my hard drive was wiped. Now that im back with my computer i am trying to install itunes but it keep getting the error message in the title. For some reason after all my stuff was deleted it kept my partitions, with leftover (useless) stuff in them. Itunes was still technically installed on the partition i had it on, but it would crash. I cannot uninstall it it does not come up under programs, and revo uninstaller hunter mode cannot find the uninstaller either. I have tried deleting anything on my computer that has to do with itunes but i keep getting the error message. Every thread i find on this topic either doesn't have a solution or requires a program that doesn't exist anymore.

Solution
I have seen that post, and you cant download the clean up utility from the link. Thanks though. I found and used windows fix it tool. It finally deleted itunes from my computer.

ajshn

Honorable
Sep 21, 2013
I have seen that post, and you cant download the clean up utility from the link. Thanks though. I found and used windows fix it tool. It finally deleted itunes from my computer.

Solution