I've only got a black and white picture

Richerichlee

Commendable
Aug 26, 2016
I have an apex ad1010w dvd player and when I hook it up to my UN32J400DAF Samsung tv I with the red, white and yellow rca jacks I only get a black and white picture. I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks

Richerichlee

Commendable
Aug 26, 2016

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
O Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 11
M Streaming Video & TVs 5
S Streaming Video & TVs 6
M Streaming Video & TVs 7
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
Similar threads
Solved! I just connected my new Samsung tv to the u verse box. I have the regular tv channels but they are in black and white, no colo
My TV shows color on some channels, black and white on others
My old CRT TV voice cutting & some colors missing & some time white and black screen. Please help me
Spectra Black and white t.v. set
how to switch from component option to composite option to regain color video on dvd player?
LG TV has Black and White Vertical Lines
Sharp Aquos LED TV - black/white screen (no picture) but sound
I have an old Panasonic tv and bought a A/V converter but it doesn’t play sound and it’s black and white
How do I get my Hisense TV back from Black and White to color again
Black and white display
Black white sreen
switching input makes av black and white
My TCL roku tv brand new plug it in the the screen is black no sound, no picture it has a vertical white line on ii
Black and White picture Samsung TV
I just bought a hisense tv and when I hook my DVD player up the picture is black and white how do I get it to color
How do I get my PS2 to work with my TV? It has six holes in the back. I can get a fuzzy black and white picture with a red yel
lg 24'' led tv, how do i change picture from black and white to color with DVD player connected
I get only a black and white picture when I hook up my Toshiba dvr620ku to my smart samsung tv
T.v picture changing from color to black and white
My samsung tv displays a black and white picture when connected to my playstatio

ASK THE COMMUNITY