Review Jabra Elite Active 75t review

May 25, 2020
Are you sure the bass is less loud on the Jabra Elite Active 75t headphones than it is on the Jabra Elite 75t headphones? If you are sure then I might return my 75t headphones and buy a pair of Active 75t headphones instead.

The bass on the Jabra Elite 75t headphones is so loud. I can only enjoy listening with them if I use the equalizer in the Jabra app, turn the bass down as far as it will go, and turn up the volume for the other frequencies too.

Jun 30, 2020
In the connectivity section the review mentions: "it was cool using my MacBook Pro controls to pause and skip tracks that were playing from my Google Pixel 3XL"

For some reason Jabra have been having trouble with these devices pairing with anything other than phones and tablets and have made it official policy to advise against using them for anything else. Macbooks, other laptops, PCs, smartwatches, playstation, etc are all advised against and will not be supported if you have any issues.

Shame because in other respects it's a good product, but what's the point of Multipoint connection when it will only support being connected to your phone?

Aug 15, 2020
I live in Australia and cycle to work each day. I always make sure I keep the ear on the traffic-side is free, which results in me only listening to music on the left ear.
I read only the right earbud connects to the playback device and the left bud connects to the right bud. Will I be able to put the left bud in my ear and keep the right bud in my pocket so they are still connected?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
admin Article Commentary 0
admin Article Commentary 1
admin Article Commentary 1
admin Article Commentary 2