Jack Thompson Cries ''I Win!...Go to Hell'' Regarding Removal of Taliban from Me

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

robochump

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2010
Jack is only trying to get attention which = Attention Whore and prolly has allot of free time on his hands now. I am sure there was a very good reason he was PERMANENTLY DISBARRED!!!

G

I killed my neighbour because of Mr Thompson. I barely get any computer time in jail.

If only he hadn't tought me to be so angry and resentful of other people and their hobbies, maybe I wouldn't have done this horrible crime.

xythrax4420

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2010
so umm here is where to find this bastard 5721 Riviera Drive, Coral Gables, Florida if anyone who lives close by would like to show him how unappreciated he is to us we would all be very greatful.

Prey

Distinguished
Jun 21, 2006
It's odd, I don't think I have ever heard this guy complain about God of War 3. Yes you kill greek gods, but holy hell that game is violent..(AND AMAZING!!!) This man seeks attention nothing more. Oh and winning as usual?? If you had actually "won" you wouldn't have to keep winning when it comes to this topic... Jack Ass

c0r3f1ght3r

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2009
wow "our culture" the American lineage has been nothing but violence, killing innocent people with death squads, stealing and raping land from original owners, jack thompson is a pompous retard.

MrJbot

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2008
yes they took out the "Taliban" but it still takes place against in Afghanistan against insurgence. Its kinda like bleeping the swear words in a song I still know what they said. Thats like celebrating a field goal when your down 74 to 0.

jerreece

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2006
"We are making this change for the men and women serving in the military and for the families of those who have paid the ultimate sacrifice--this franchise will never willfully disrespect, intentionally or otherwise, your memory and service."

Blah blah blah.... bull crap... excrement... blah blah blah.

garyshome

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2009
Thats funny a LAWYER telling someone to go to hell. Lawyers [scum of the earth] are the only ones allowed there. I also herd that Satan is a Lawyer.

sykozis

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2008
[citation][nom]gnookergi[/nom]I didn't even know who the hell "Jack Thompson" was until now. He must not be important enough to bothered with.[/citation]

He's a former lawyer who's goal in life is to be handed the "World's Most Pathetic Loser" award. All it takes to become one of his obsessions, is to say his name where he can see it. Here, read about his pathetic life: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Thompson_(activist)

CptTripps

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2006
[citation][nom]c0r3f1ght3r[/nom]wow "our culture" the American lineage has been nothing but violence, killing innocent people with death squads, stealing and raping land from original owners, jack thompson is a pompous retard.[/citation]

Go a few steps further and you are right again, the whole world has been nothing but the mentioned attrocities for thousands of years and who knows how much longer.

If Jack wants to do something about violence for the world he should start with religion. That is not a blanket statement, there are plenty of great religious people in the world but we know for a fact that most wars have started over which god is the right one.

CptTripps

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2006
[citation][nom]roofus[/nom]His intolerance carries the stench of a self-proclaimed "Christian".[/citation]

Oh please, there are crazy levels of intolerance coming from all walks of life, take your obvious intolerance for christians as an example.

Jack is just a self righteous ahole that thinks he knows whats best for Americans and their kids.

mike8472

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2010
Ok, even though I have the same opinion as him ... he's taken it way to far. Let the people who want to buy these games buy them. At least try to push the PC gaming industry to make more less-violent video games, cause face it - there aren't many out there ...

G

When is this guy is gonna grow up?? I've been playing games for..ummm...3 decades?? Yes. That's right. I didn't turn into a loony pyscho who gun down people in the street, (although i drive very recklessly in Burnout Paradise). And now my 5 years old son is playing games together with me. Even my 5 year old understand the difference between real-life and games. They just need a little guidance. What's can be done in a game, and what's can/cannot be done in real-life. Kids are very smart nowadays. And obviously, smarter than Jack Thompson, who still can't differentiate between real-life and video games. Pathethic loser. LOL.

vic20

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2006
Dear Gearbox,

Please add a hidden easter egg room to Duke Nukem Forever (like Duke3D had of Lara Croft) where I see a lawyer named Tack Jhompson getting violently gang r_ped by GTA thugs and I get to decide to end his misery or just leave him to suffer.

Please follow with a Duke like quip like "DAMN those legal b@st@rds. I win again, as usual."

Thank you.

groveborn

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2008
- this franchise will never WILLFULLY disrespect, INTENTIONALLY or OTHERWISE...

Um...doesn't it have to be intentional if it's "willful"?

Zerk

Distinguished
May 6, 2008
Jack Thompson Who's that?

Why is this guy even in are news?

If he is So Low that he says that, why is he so "big" to make it to the News, Forget this Idiot, Nothing but a Street Bum.

Say things like that about people he doesn't even know.

Status
Not open for further replies.