JBL charge 2 vs Bose Soundlink Colour

jeffrey1999

Estimable
Aug 4, 2014
I am looking to buy a bluetooth speaker and my choice is between the JBL charge to or the Bose soundlink colour as they come both at the same price. Any tips on what I should get pls?

Solution
Out of those 2 I would go with the Bose but I would actually go for the Bose Soundink Mini Bluetooth speaker, its superior sound quality and is an awesome little speaker that punches well above its weight.

sizzling

Distinguished
Out of those 2 I would go with the Bose but I would actually go for the Bose Soundink Mini Bluetooth speaker, its superior sound quality and is an awesome little speaker that punches well above its weight.

Solution

jeffrey1999

Estimable
Aug 4, 2014

My budget is 140euros whick is the price for the bose soundlink colour while the soundlink mini is 190euros in my country

sizzling

Distinguished

My vote is the Soundlink Colour out of the two you listed but if there is any chance of saving a bit more the Soundlink Mini is a big step up in sound quality

asandop

Estimable
May 26, 2015

I would go with the JBL Charge 2. It is just amazing the range it gets. I was a Bose fan until a friend of mine show me his JBL Charge 2. We got into a challenge and he beat me. I now felt Bose overcharged me with the Minilink big time. Luckily I was able to sell the Bose and now I'm a proud owner of a deep Black JBL Charge 2!

On Top of that, the JBL has a Speakerphone function, the Battery lasts 12 hours (double the Bose limit) and you can put it horizontal or vertical (with Bose I was stuck to one position only) and last but not least there's a function to share where is a blast with friends taking control of the speaker/play our tunes in turns. Just compare the 2 and you will see. Better compare them at home and you will be amazed!

You will love it.

jeffrey1999

Estimable
Aug 4, 2014

My friend has the JBL charge 2 and I got the bose soundlink mini. We compared them and although the jbl has better bass I prefer the bose as the jbl sometimes distorts a little while the bose handles any genre . Also the bose is louder. I had already bought the bose when I saw your reply but tks for the info.