Jessica Biel Most Dangerous Celeb Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

joebob2000

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2006
McAfee cited the top reasons for googling Jessica Biel was her figure and her relationship with Justin Timberlake.

Thank you, McAfee, now I don't have to buy the new "US Weekly" in order to find out why it is that people are obsessed with Jessica Biel. You saved me three bucks.

geoffs

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2007
At the time the company named ... if you didn’t want to end up with a virus.
While Beyonce has remained firmly in second place, Biel has replaced Pitt for number one. Brad Pitt can now be found in 10th place behind Ashley Tisdale, Megan Fox and Angelina Jolie (tied for number eight), Miley Cyrus, Gisele Bundchen, Jessica Simpson, Tom Brady and Jennifer Anniston.
So they're telling me these celebrities can give me a virus? Sounds defamatory or libelous to me. I don't think Jessica Megan, Jennifer, or Ashley would give me a virus. ;)

hellwig

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
What about "Jessica Biel Nude", they didn't mention that search term in their list. I'm going to assume its safe a keep on searching and downloading whatever that links me too.

On the other hand, what are these pathetic people actually searching for? How hard is it really to find a picture of your favorite celebrity without downloading a virus? Go to E!s website or something, avoid anything hosted in russia and china and you should be good to go.

Remember when people like this just subscribed to People magazine instead of putting others at risk with their infected PCs?

eccentric909

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2006
[citation][nom]methal[/nom]reason #3490 that linux > windoze.[/citation]

Just hope that Linux never takes any actual market share away from MS, or it'll be just as "un-safe".

mp562

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2009
Crap, I hope I don't get a virus just looking at this page. Why did you have to post her picture, now we're all going to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.