Julian Assange is Granted Bail

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hellwig

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
Wow, I should move to Sweden. It appears as if the worst possible crime to commit in Sweden is to be a man whom two women claim sexually assaulted them by A) continuing to have sex when a condom broke and B) requesting not to use a condom in the first place.

Imagine how peaceful the world would be if the worst criminal out there were Julian Assange. Not using condoms, my god, the man is a monster!!! Seriously, the Swedish justice system has NO other more serious crimes to prosecute? They have to appeal this mans release on some of the strictest bail I've ever heard?

And don't bother mentioning his release of classified documents, remember, that's NOT what he was arrested for.

chickenhoagie

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2010
[citation][nom]gm0n3y[/nom]This is Tom's Guide, not Tom's Hardware. You didn't have to click on the article remember.[/citation]
damn. you caught me. Too bad i wanted to click on it :) i was simply supporting the man's argument that posted before me.

lolsir

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2010
how is the Tech news?

This is related to tech news cuz julian is the guy who made wikileaks an internet site wich xposed alot of noobs.

MrF430

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2009
[citation][nom]lolsir[/nom]how is the Tech news?This is related to tech news cuz julian is the guy who made wikileaks an internet site wich xposed alot of noobs.[/citation]

Best explanation of anything...evar!

G

Oh man you guyes are stupid here, this is so much tech news it can be. And also, the money said here is an insurance, not a payment for hoes. Although in Sweden involved, it could be male hoes. Anyway, thanks for bringing this up!

alexttlyrocks

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2010
I see a problem Here.

When Toms Hardware posts something about Julian Assange, readers scream, "How is this tech news!"

When Toms Hardware posts tech news on apple products, readers scream, "how dare you post something about apple hardware!"

When Toms Hardware posts hardware news on an MSI motherboard, readers scream, "wikileaks is posting thousands of documents threatening the stability of the whole nation! and you can't find time in your day to say something about this!?!"

I think it is not a question of why Toms Hardware posts what they post, but why in the hell readers complain about the things they sometimes complain about.

stingstang

Distinguished
May 11, 2009
I've never seen any complaints about apple news, or motherboard news comments talking about other issues. I think you're over exaggerating this, Alex

alexttlyrocks

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2010
[citation][nom]stingstang[/nom]I've never seen any complaints about apple news, or motherboard news comments talking about other issues. I think you're over exaggerating this, Alex[/citation]

you've never seen any complaints about apple news on tomshardware?!? Either you've never looked at the comments on an apple article here or your on the wrong site.

airborne11b

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2008
If Steve Jobs got arrested for doing coke off his kid's buttcrack, We'd want to know about it here.

Toms does great tech reviews and such, they always have.... but a lot of us want to know more about the people and companies that bring us the tech, not just the tech itself.

airborne11b

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2008
If Steve Jobs got arrested for doing coke off his kid's buttcrack, We'd want to know about it here.

Toms does great tech reviews and such, they always have.... but a lot of us want to know more about the people and companies that bring us the tech, not just the tech itself.

ryan156

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2010
Well this'll be fun, watching America enduring the slow, patient and considered process that is British and European Law, maybe they'll be lucky and get their claws on him by 2012. This little back and forth with the Bail is not over, and in the grander scheme it is barely the beginning.

rooket

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2009
I hadn't read anything in wikileaks that we haven't already seen on the news. Just typical USA having to babysit the entire planet because other nations are irresponsible and/or full of incompetant and childish people in power (such as Iran and Syria...ahem...to mention just two out of many backward countries) I don't see what the big deal is.

Airborn I like the double post :) and Steve Jobs' kid is not very young at this day and age, probably in her early 40s by now, but the coke thing yeah that'd be illegal if it happened of course =3=

Oh and to the other poster, you came her for mac news? wrong site for that if you would please ;) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.