Keeps saying insert reboot. Was stuck On blue screen about bios. Nothing worked until I changed setting from windows 8 to 7 no

yellowjaxable

Prominent
Jan 29, 2018
Help while online, internet was not responding. I walked away for a few and got blue screen about Bios. Wouldn’t let me really do anything. Every time I tried cake back to same screen. I went to one option to change from windows 8 to 7 and then the ASUS screen came up but then went black and said to reboot and select proper boot device. I don’t k ow how. Hellllp

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Laptop Tech Support 2
P Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 4
H Laptop Tech Support 7
I Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
I Laptop Tech Support 2
J Laptop Tech Support 6
K Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
W Laptop Tech Support 20
K Laptop Tech Support 3
A Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 4
G Laptop Tech Support 8
J Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 5
B Laptop Tech Support 3
Similar threads
Question Laptop won't work with battery inserted.
Question "Default Boot Device Missing or Boot Failed, Insert Recovery Media and Hit any key"
Question HELP..Laptop battery light Off and a few sparks when cord inserted (dropped 1 year ago)
It won't let me out of reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press key
Insert boot device and press any key
It won't let me out of reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press key
Reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key
Stuck on Reboot and Select proper Boot device or Insert Boot Media in Selected Boot device and press a key BUT SSD ok?
What if it says reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key
I did your adviser and now ask for reboot or insert boot media in selected boot device
My laptop tells me to reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media and press a key ,I do it and it repeats the sa
"Reboot and select proper or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key"
Reboot and select proper boot devie or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key
I have a dell all in one xps desktop computer. When I turn it on it says reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot m
when I try to turn my Asus laptop on, it is stuck at a black screen that says 'Reboot and Select proper Boot device or Insert
Reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key
my toshiba laptop comes on but says to reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and p
"Reboot and Select proper Boot device or Insert boot media in selected Boot device and press a key"
"Reboot and Select proper Boot device or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot Device and press a key."??
Reboot and Select proper Boot device or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and press a key

ASK THE COMMUNITY