kernal-power 41 (63) pc reboots not sure the cause

dragoncdf

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2008
so for awhile now i have had my laptop dell inspiron 15 5555 reboot. every time it does it the mouse arrow gets jerky or freezes right before the reboot. event viewer is showing kernal-porwer 41 (63) when it happens. no memory dump is created or blue screen shown. i have tried removing software and changing the outlet it is plugged into but still nothing works. it can't be heat because sometimes it does it when i first turn it on and the temp at one time was 70C. I have ran the dell software to check components and ram,cpu,gpu,hardrive,and battery all pass. I even ran the windows 10 ram test and it passed that too. i ran hd tune and found no errors.i tried replacing the ac plug but that didn't help. tried removing the battery and using it just plugged up but it still does it. ntoskrnl.exe+75da83 is what the minidump shows. any ideas the cause? a link to the dmp file here

dragoncdf

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2008

bios are up to date from dell's website. as said i tried a brand new ac adapter from dell and tried using laptop without battery both had the restarts happen with same error code.