Keyboard letter problem

Dekioff

Estimable
Jan 19, 2016
Hello i have one laptop, and the keyboard is little crashed actually few letters, first letter "W" crashed and now when u click "W" its typing a thousnds of "W" without stopping until i click any other letter, now same sitation with number "1" and letter "E". I bought new USB keyboard and its working fine but original laptop keyboard is still spamming these letters sometimes even if i dont click them on the original.
So i want to know is there any way to disable origian keyboard? or to diseble these letters but they need to work on second keyboard because i need them.
I know there is programs which disable some letters but they disable it on both keyboards, i need to disable only on original. THANKS!

Solution
If you unplug the keyboard you should be able to use the external one, just make sure the power connections is not unplugged if it's on the keyboard.

You can also get a replacement keyboard pretty cheap online, I ordered one for a Dell and was about $15 for a 3rd party unit. Worked and felt like the original.
If you unplug the keyboard you should be able to use the external one, just make sure the power connections is not unplugged if it's on the keyboard.

You can also get a replacement keyboard pretty cheap online, I ordered one for a Dell and was about $15 for a 3rd party unit. Worked and felt like the original.

Solution