keyboard malfunctioning in my netboook

honeylovely

Honorable
Aug 1, 2013
my netbook keyboard start to malfunction i notice that when i start my netbook a loud "toot" sound can be heard. it will never stop unless you pull out the batery and restart the computer. when i reach the window the arrow key down keep press itself without even touching it and the equal sign keep presing itself in a comment box or anything that need a writing. i already accept the fact that the keyboard is not working right. now can i ask if i can cut the conector of the keybord from the netbook? please help

Solution
sounds like the keyboard is starting to fail. sadly it happens from time to time. you might need to get a replacement keyboard for your netbook. most are very easy to fit if you have time and some small screw drivers. and the keyboards can be found 90% of the time on ebay :) (check it's the right one for you netbook and in the right language).

if your not happy fitting it yourself or you want someone to check it for you. then you might want to pop it down to your local computer shop :)

GeekThief-1354135

Honorable
Jul 4, 2013
sounds like the keyboard is starting to fail. sadly it happens from time to time. you might need to get a replacement keyboard for your netbook. most are very easy to fit if you have time and some small screw drivers. and the keyboards can be found 90% of the time on ebay :) (check it's the right one for you netbook and in the right language).

if your not happy fitting it yourself or you want someone to check it for you. then you might want to pop it down to your local computer shop :)

Solution