Solved! Keyboard misbehaving when connected to new motherboard

Oct 20, 2019
I bought a new motherboard Zeebronics G41 D3; and assembled it for first time by myself;

My Specs are:

Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 @ 3.16 Ghz
Dolgix 8GB (2*4GB) DDR3 RAM 1333MHz
Asus NVIDIA GeForce 210 1 GB DDR3 Graphics Card
480 ggb SSD Adata
Zebronics 450 W psu
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64 bit OS

All my other io devices are working fine; except my Zebronics keyboard (connected via UsB 2.0 port) misbehaving and typing almost every other letter twice; This is happening for every key, letters, numbers, backspace, caplock. For e.g.; PPAASSWWOORRDD.

The keyboard was working fine on previous motherboard.

Solutions I tried:
tried every other usb ports (no luck)
disabled legacy mode in bios (no luck)
reinstalled Windows 7 os (no luck)
changed keyboard properties from Control Panel- keyboard repeat rate from fast to slow (no luck)

Now, I'm out of ideas. Is this a hardware problem OR some sort of software/driver problem OR any bios settings, please let me know. Desperately seeking a solution here.

Solution
Try the following...

1. Uninstall the keyboard driver.
  2. Reboot the computer (without reinstalling the driver).
  3. When it restarts, it should reinstall the driver on its own.

If this doesn't work, you may wish to try connecting/reconnecting an external keyboard and see if it works fine. If it does, then there may be a problem with the connection to the new motherboard. You can try disconnecting and reconnecting the keyboard and see if that resolves it. If not, then you are looking at either the keyboard was damaged somehow between uninstall and reinstall or the motherboard's connection to the keyboard is faulty.
Try the following...

If this doesn't work, you may wish to try connecting/reconnecting an external keyboard and see if it works fine. If it does, then there may be a problem with the connection to the new motherboard. You can try disconnecting and reconnecting the keyboard and see if that resolves it. If not, then you are looking at either the keyboard was damaged somehow between uninstall and reinstall or the motherboard's connection to the keyboard is faulty.

Solution
Oct 20, 2019
Try the following...

Thanks for the reply .
i had already tried Uninstall and reinstalling drivers but no luck; also i connected usb keyboard to all other ports; also i connected with front usb on pc case; but it behaves same way; i guess; i have to test with another keyboard;and if it persist then the problem must be with my new motherboard; i will have to take it to service center.
Also , i've read somewhere ;that if cpu pin is damaged then motherboard also behaves strangely. As i assembled my pc first time ; this chance also exists. i just hope, this doesn't turns out to be true .