keys not working

Solution
The op isn't here they are either in bed at work or enjoying life like we should instead of being up late lol trying to help folks.
external keyboard good ideal my guess would be pull keys off that don't work and clean in that area if that dont help find a local shop to work on your laptop.
warranty ship the laptop off to get in return a refurbished item with someone before you problems yep been there with a Toshiba and after they sent me a new lappy if did the same as before opps they sent my old one back to me saying it was fixed and motherboard replaced guess what the hARD DRIVE WAS GOING BAD BOUGHT A NEW ONE IT WORKED FINE. Sorry new side wider keyboard my best advice flip the latop upside down shake lightly and remove all crap...

lola1

Honorable
Jul 13, 2013

yr old laptop

Laptop keyboard is failing, okay well warranty would be best solution or buy a USB keyboard and plug that in all the time. Realistically if you spilled a drink, crumbs, smashed it too hard, whatever then yeah this will also void the warranty. Your only other solution would be (if neither suggestion works for you) to hire a tech that can buy a replacement keyboard, know how to take apart the specific model laptop and swap out the keyboard (basically what your warranty work would do at thier factory).

johnnyb105

Honorable
Feb 18, 2013
The op isn't here they are either in bed at work or enjoying life like we should instead of being up late lol trying to help folks.
external keyboard good ideal my guess would be pull keys off that don't work and clean in that area if that dont help find a local shop to work on your laptop.
warranty ship the laptop off to get in return a refurbished item with someone before you problems yep been there with a Toshiba and after they sent me a new lappy if did the same as before opps they sent my old one back to me saying it was fixed and motherboard replaced guess what the hARD DRIVE WAS GOING BAD BOUGHT A NEW ONE IT WORKED FINE. Sorry new side wider keyboard my best advice flip the latop upside down shake lightly and remove all crap look under keys that don't work take a very small screw driver standard and pry each key uo and off and see if anything is under it. if not after all of them are checked the the keyboard is bad.

Solution