'Killer Instinct' Brings Fighting Action To Xbox One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norrec69

Honorable
Jun 30, 2012
I keep watching that trailer. How can anybody not buy a Xbox One after watching it? I'm gonna have to break down and sell my gaming computer to get me a Xbox One. Nah I wouldnt want it that bad. I'd sell everything in my house to get a Xbox One though, just for Killer Instinct.

back_by_demand

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
Looks like a sweet game, I just hope this is the start of some more old games being rebooted. Next on the list should be Golden Axe, Rastan Saga, Altered Beast and maybe, just maybe, Gauntlet

LePhuronn

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2007
No Cinder and Riptor? Entirely new villian instead of Eyedol? Feels incomplete, although I like the idea of a Counter Breaker.

Will wait for a year until they've put everything in and charge a reasonable price for it, instead of this microtransaction bollocks.

schnitter

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2010
The voiceover guy in the trailer seems to have drank too much coffee while having a hazelnut stuck in his throat... seems to have flatlined and died at the end of it.

technicalbass

Honorable
Feb 19, 2012
You like the idea of a counter breaker??? Did you even play the frickin original game?? Combo breaker has been there since the beginning.

spectrewind

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2009
"along with a download of the original "Killer Instinct" arcade game."

I wonder if the original KI will be emulated with multi-player or not. I played enough of this thing back in 1995/1996 where I'd buy the console and the title just for that piece of it.

It is possible to emulate it over Kaillera/MAME, but I have a hard time finding anyone that knows how to set this up and play it. Dumbing it down to the console level might add some players, since most folks just want to pick it up and go, without worrying about the background configuration of a sync'd MAME session. (I have done this).

mcgee101

Honorable
Sep 2, 2013
Until they finish off the roster.. Nah. Where the heck is RareWare. MS has nothing that I want on this generation at this time. + I have a PC that would be like Randy Cotoure fighting your 13 yr old nephew for the ultimate championship of the world.. I wonder who would win..

Status
Not open for further replies.