Kinect-Controlled Robot Brushes Your Kitties For You

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggiebody

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2012
If it allowed you do this from another house rather than inside your own house that would be cool. In this case I have to ask why not do it yourself..., the allergic excuse is pretty weak since if you were allergic why would you have a cat in the house in the first place.

Elwenil

Honorable
Feb 23, 2012
Another fine example of how Kinect is somewhat interesting and yet totally worthless all at the same time.

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
Why would you spend energy on something like this?
Brushing a cat is relatively fun.

Now if you want to do something useful with your obvious talent teach that robot to change diapers !! :)

CaedenV

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2011
[citation][nom]freggo[/nom]Now if you want to do something useful with your obvious talent teach that robot to change diapers !! :)[/citation]
I will pay good money for this! Baby #1 still has a ways to go on diapers, and baby #2 is on the way. Other than the first 3 months of 0 sleep, the diapers are by far the worst part of having kids.

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
[citation][nom]Halcyon[/nom]Cats serve what purpose exactly?[/citation]

What 'purpose' serves a dog, hamster, goldfish or ant farm?

Besides the 'pet' purpose, they clean up critters around the house.

halcyon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2004
[citation][nom]freggo[/nom]What 'purpose' serves a dog, hamster, goldfish or ant farm?Besides the 'pet' purpose, they clean up critters around the house.[/citation]
Those things serve no purpose either...really. Got critters? Exterminator. Really. Besides, cat's shed and make unnecessary noise.

das_stig

Distinguished
I asked the wife if she would let a Kinect controlled robot brush her pussy, she she said no, as she like to do it herself, as she gets a lot of pleasure from it and finds it very relaxing. I admitted, I liked to watch her brush her pussy and sometime have a hand in it myself. The cat also seems to enjoy it, due to all the purring.

livebriand

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2011
[citation][nom]jhansonxi[/nom]Robotic cats don't need as much maintenance.[/citation]
But they're not nearly as fun to play with. Dogs are the best there though - they actually want to play, not just get something from you. (probably food)

belardo

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
While this video is STUPID - its like early days of PC Computing... this is experiments. There can be other uses... like have your robot walk around your home from another city to do something... like turn on the TV, FEED the cat.

In Japan - robots like these are all over the place. They have a huge robot hobby industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.