Laggy Mouse on laptop

Social Anxiety

Estimable
Nov 11, 2015
I currently own a toshiba Satellite p755-s1520 which works perfectly other than the Laptops LCD display not working, i use it VIA HDMI to 47 in TV. The problem is i cant get my mice to work properly on the laptop.
I have updated the drivers, messed with the resolution, uninstalled the drivers and even tried several different mice and it still the same result. I have also factory wiped my pc and still nothing. The mouse doesnt stutter or dissapear its just very imprecise and slow. Example: in order to get from one side of the screen to the other i have to pick my mouse up off the matt and bring it back to the bottom corner just so that i can finish getting the cursor to the other side, it trails behind and what not.

Posting a video of the issue so you guys have a better understanding. PLEASE for the love of GOD someone help me i have been dealing with this for over a year and no one seems to care to even reply to my postings on here or anywhere else.

this is what it looks like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttiI212Em8Q

Hi,

Have you tried changing the mouse options in Control Panel?
- Open Control Panel then look for Mouse.
- Once opened click on Pointer Optios tab.
- Under Motion you can move the slider closer to Fast then click Apply and OK
- Test the mouse once you've made these change and see if it would work.

Social Anxiety

Estimable
Nov 11, 2015
Yes i have tried that, that was my first course of action. Let me list what i have done so i don't have ti reexplain my self every time :) I have deleted, reinstalled, updated drivers. Messed with all of the Mouse settings hardware and software, messed with the computer resolution.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pandofla Laptop Tech Support 3
rashad999 Laptop Tech Support 5
L Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 3
J Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 2
P Laptop Tech Support 2
C Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 4
J Laptop Tech Support 4