Solved! Lap top screen freezing and going white

Feb 10, 2022
My laptop screen suddenly freezes and goes white and white and whiter until it's all white. If I close it and open it then the top half is white the bottom half is black but after some time it goes white. First I had other problems with the screen they changed it and this started showing up, then they changed the motherboard but the problem is still here it shows up randomly and can last for several minutes, this happens daily. What can be the problem? the new screen that they placed ? or what can be the source of this problem

this is a video of what is happening

Solution
My laptop screen suddenly freezes and goes white and white and whiter until it's all white. If I close it and open it then the top half is white the bottom half is black but after some time it goes white. First I had other problems with the screen they changed it and this started showing up, then they changed the motherboard but the problem is still here it shows up randomly and can last for several minutes, this happens daily. What can be the problem? the new screen that they placed ? or what can be the source of this problem

Hello. I see three reasons for your problem...
Feb 16, 2022

Hello. I see three reasons for your problem.
White screen due to non-working matrix
It could be accidentally crushed, or just became old. In any case, a replacement is required.
But you can check whether the matter is in the matrix by connecting an external monitor to the laptop. If all the information on the screen is displayed, then there is no doubt.

The reason for the white screen when turned on is a damaged cable
It is a pigtail of wires through which data is transmitted. And since the laptop often closes and opens, the cable can break over time. And if this is the case, then by replacing it, you will return the device to its previous working condition.

The reason for the breakdown of the video card (video chip)
This is the most annoying malfunction that led to a white screen appearing when loading the laptop. The video card incorrectly transmitted data along the equipment chain to the matrix, and you saw the result.
This is a very expensive fix...

Solution